Monthly Woman Course
Mix a medium-sized spoon with a quarter cup of warm water.
• First spoon: in the morning on an empty stomach.
• The second spoon: three hours after lunch.
- Close the package tightly to prevent air from getting inside.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep away from the kitchen and refrigerator.
Our honey experts would be more than happy to help!
Means of Contact:
Whatsapp: +(965) 22244111
Tel: +(965) 22244111
We believe that honey is a household necessity. Honey in itself is naturally sweet and can easily be a healthy replacement for sugar. For years, honey has consistently aided the human body with various ailments that it may go through. Improving the immune system, the digestive tracks, allergies, and even wounds, honey is surely a go-to product and has been for many generations.
More On Honey
Having over 40 benefits for the human body, our honey aims to provide all of these while also excelling in specific benefits and multiplying the benefits that honey already produces.
To best reap the benefits of our natural super food, it is best to take two spoons a day, one in the morning infused with warm water on an empty stomach and one at night infused with a warm glass of milk.